The Big Wedding - trailer song

[postlink]http://trailersong.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-big-wedding.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTGvnMQe9a4endofvid
[starttext]
The Big Wedding - trailer song, music, soundrack
Directed by: Justin Zackham
Cast: Diane Keaton, Robert De Niro, Susan Sarandon, Robin Williams, Katherine Heigl, Amanda Seyfried and Topher Grace

Songs for this trailer:

You Can't Hurry Love by The Supremes
No, love, love, don't come easy
But I keep on waiting
Anticipating for that soft voice
To talk to me at night
For some tender arms
To hold me tight
I keep waiting

and What I Like About You by The Romantics
You're whispering in my ear
Tell me all the things that I wanna to hear, 'cause that's true
That's what I like about you

About movie:
THE BIG WEDDING is an uproarious romantic comedy about a charmingly modern family trying to survive a weekend wedding celebration that has the potential to become a full blown family fiasco. [endtext]

3 comments: The Big Wedding - trailer

Anonymous said...

one of the songs ( Row, row your boat) at the end while the credits were rolling was delightful!

Anonymous said...

it WAS a big full blown family fiasco in full color! Not uproarously funny, but it did have it's moments. WE liked it, the entire audience with us also seemed to like it!

sanam arzoo said...

Great post you have here! this could be extremely useful. I'm glad I came across your diary. Also, for a live Wedding Music, i like to recommend hiring one of the live wedding funk bands from wedding. I agree. wonderful songs can extremely set the atmosphere for a pretty wedding.

Post a Comment