Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pitch Perfect



Pitch Perfect - trailer song, music, soundrack
Directed by: Jason Moore
Cast: Anna Kendrick , Brittany Snow

Songs for this trailer: Titanium by David Guetta
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose fire away, fire away

and No Diggity by Blackstreet
I like the way you work it No diggity, I try to bag it up, bag it up

About movie:
Pitch Perfect is a 2012 comedy musical film directed by Jason Moore.[2] It is originally written as a book by Mickey Rapkin, but the screenplay was written by Kay Cannon.

2 comments:

  1. what song is used at 1:09???????????? pleaseeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooooo love this movie & especially the pitch perfect songs! Old and new songs with a twist on their renditions. Totally aca-awesome! :) Utkarsh is my crush <3

    ReplyDelete