Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Words



The Words - trailer song, music, soundrack
Directed by: Brian Klugman and Lee Sternthal
Cast: Bradley Cooper, Olivia Wilde, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Irons, Ben Barnes and Dennis Quaid

Song for this trailer: Demons by Imagine Dragons

When you feel my heat Look into my eyes It’s where my demons hide It’s where my demons hide Don’t get too close It’s dark inside It’s where my demons hide It’s where my demons hide

About movie:
A writer, at the peak of his literary success, discovers the price he must pay for stealing another man's work.

5 comments:

  1. What about the song at the end of the second "The Words" trailer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's katie herzig -- lost and found

      Delete
  2. No, that's actually "Demons" by Imagine Dragons. FYI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FYI. I knew that the poster I was replying to was looking for "lost and found." note: "second trailer." FYI.

      Delete
  3. Thank you. Really wanted the song from the 2nd trailer of this movie

    ReplyDelete