Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Great Gatsby



The Great Gatsby - trailer song, music, soundrack
Directed by: Baz Luhrmann
Cast: Leonardo DiCaprio , Carey Mulligan, Tobey Maguire

Songs for this trailer:
No church in the wild by JAY Z and Kanye West
I live by you, desire I stand by you, walk through the fire Your love is my scripture
and Love Is Blindness by JACK WHITE
Love is blindness, I don't wanna see Won't you wrap the night Around me Oh, my heart Love is blindness. Love is clockworks, And it's cold steel Fingers too numb to feel Squeeze the handle Blow out the candle Blindness

About movie:
The Great Gatsby is an upcoming romantic drama film adaptation of writer F. Scott Fitzgerald's 1925 novel The Great Gatsby. The film is set to be released in Real D 3D and 2D cinemas on December 25, 2012 by Warner Bros. Pictures.

3 comments:

  1. it also has a rock version of the turtles' so happy together. I want to listen to it all. anyone knows where I could find it ?

    /thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually so happy together by " filter"! YouTube it

      Delete
  2. Florence + the machine_bedroom hymns is among the trailer song love the song..n

    ReplyDelete