The Five-Year Engagement - trailer song

[postlink]http://trailersong.blogspot.com/2011/12/five-year-engagement.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNQKroBMaCQendofvid
[starttext]
The Five-Year Engagement - trailer song, music, soundrack
Directed by:Nicholas Stoller
Cast: Jason Segel, Emily Blunt, Chris Pratt

Songs for this trailer:

Plan B - She Said



She said, "But I love you, boy, I love you so" She said, "I love you, baby, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh" She said, "I love you more than words can say" She said, "I love you ba-a-a-a-aby"
I said, "Stop this crazy talk Leave right now and close the door"



Cherry Red by Ida Maria


I've been such a good girl
Living in a bad world
Feels like I could use a gun
You've been all around town

[endtext]

2 comments: The Five-Year Engagement - trailer

Adrienne Jenkins said...

Would love to see Emily Blunt in another acerbic role like in the Devil Wears Prada.

iorgulli said...

what's the title of the last song of this trailer?thanks ;)

Post a Comment