Saturday, November 12, 2011

Like Crazy



Like Crazy - trailer song, music, soundrack
Director: Drake Doremus
Writers: Drake Doremus, Ben York Jones
Cast: Felicity Jones, Anton Yelchin and Jennifer Lawrence

Song for this trailer: Fools Rush In by Ingrid Michaelson


Wise men say only fools rush in
Oh, but I can´t help falling in love with you

Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be

So take my hand, and take my whole life too
Cause I can't help falling in love with you


Like Crazy is a 2011 American drama film. The film won the Grand Jury Prize: Dramatic Film at the 27th Sundance Film Festival, and Jones won a Special Grand Jury Prize for acting in a dramatic film. The film was acquired by Paramount Vantage and was released on October 28, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment