Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Being Flynn



Being Flynn - trailer song, music, soundrack
Directed by: Paul Weitz
Cast: Robert De Niro, Julianne Moore, Paul Dano

Songs for this trailer:

First: The Shining by Badly Drawn Boy


Faith pours from your walls, drowning your calls
I've tried to hear, you're not near
Remembering when I saw your face
Shining my way, pure timing
Now I've fallen in deep, slow silent sleep
it's killing me, I'm dying


Second: Helplessness Blues by Fleet Foxes


I was raised up believing I was somehow unique
Like a snowflake distinct among snowflakes, unique in each way you can see
And now after some thinking, I'd say I'd rather be
A functioning cog in some great machinery serving something beyond me


About movie:
Based on a true story, BEING FLYNN follows Nick Flynn who is shocked to have his eccentric and long-absent father, Jonathan reach out to him unexpectedly.

1 comment:

  1. What about the score between the two songs do you know it?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete