21 Jump Street - trailer song

[postlink]http://trailersong.blogspot.com/2011/11/21-jump-street.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k0mo_oJfn4endofvid
[starttext]
21 Jump Street - trailer song, music, soundrack
Directed by: Phil Lord, Chris Miller
Writers: Michael Bacall, Jonah Hill
Cast: Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum, Ice Cube

Song for this trailer: Bounce by MSTRKRFT


all i do is party
all i do is party
so bounce low, bounce low
bounce high, bounce high
all i do is party
all i do is party

[endtext]

16 comments: 21 Jump Street - trailer

darci said...

OMG skinny Jonah Hill aaah that's so crazy - it reminds me of the old Family Guy episode where Peter gets in shape and is all buff. Personally I think that's just too weird, he should at least put some of the weight back on I think he could find a good balance of a healthy weight that still looks natural...but i digress

Anyway can't wait to see it, the trailer and TV spots I've seen look hilarious, I'm glad they went with an "R" rating, too so it won't be aimed at young teens. Ooh and least I forget, I sure hope they us more Sleigh Bells music in the movie like when they had "Infinity Guitars" in the TV spots (http://youtu.be/rXR_jx6KnaA )

Katie Nelson said...

I just watched this movie at filmswoop.com Its free and in good quality. Check it out!

Anonymous said...

filmswoop.com set off my antivirus program

Rebecca said...

I seen 21 Jump street at filmswoop.com and it worked great

Anonymous said...

If you want to uk and usa best cheap commission loans hundred percnt securd please look more information and apply below links http://earlypaydays.co.cc and http://instalmentloans.co.cc or any suggetions please send me feadback at ukloanz@gmail.com .

Anonymous said...

There's a different song in the beginning as well... wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't one of my favourites! 'I Know What I Am' by Band of Skulls.

Anonymous said...

What is the song that plays when they first get the car out of impound and they are trying to butt side/hit each other???

Anonymous said...

watch it on movie2k.com

Anonymous said...

Whats the name of the song they play at the party

Anonymous said...

foster the people- helena beat

Anonymous said...

"Make some noise" by the Beastie Boys is played in between the two other songs ("I Know What I am" and "Bounce")

tbbtbazinga said...

Does anyone know the song the the two guys are singing to while driving in the car. If so email me at tbbtbazinga@me.com. Or let me know if I am thinking about something else.

Gaylord Focker said...

what was that song Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum was listening to about the kid that died

Gaylord Focker said...

on the computer with ice cube

Anonymous said...

F any1 knws the song sang by the boy playing the guiter who is a dealer when they are at hs house....plz plz e-mail it to me Malibongwemlmb15@gmail.com plzzzz.

jewels said...

Does anyone know the name of the song at the end of the movie? Not the Nicki Minaj one but the one afterwards.
It kinda sounds techno...

Post a Comment