Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cars 2



Cars 2 - trailer song, music, soundrack
Directed by: John Lasseter, Brad Lewis
Cast: Owen Wilson, John Ratzenberger, Bonnie Hunt
Cars 2 coming to theaters Summer of 2011.

Song for this trailer: "Trouble" by the band Bitter:Sweet

Get your back against the wall
Put your hands up Mr. Small
I am here to set you straight
I dont have time to argue your way
Ohhh give you one more chance to get yourself off
Ohhh I'll give you one more chance to tell me what you're planing

You're trouble
Just trouble


About movie:
Cars 2 is an upcoming American computer-animated 3-D film. Racing star Lightning McQueen teams up with his best friend Mater for an international adventure as they go up against the world's fastest cars.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I hope you create more in the future..

    ReplyDelete